Wednesday, January 11, 2012

H20

Hello friends!

Hope you are having as good of a week as I am! Just a quick line today about one of the most important things while training and living in general, water!! There are many mixed reviews about how much water you should intake. Here is a good article I found that might give you some direction:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/water/NU00283

As for me, I have been drinking 1-1 1/2 gallons each day! For a few reasons, one being my increased level of activity (2 workouts a day) causes my body to lose a lot of fluid. I also would like my body to absorb everything I put into it. Each person is different but for me, carrying around a one gallon jug filled with water seems a bit much. The easiest thing I have found is to buy a 1 L (or a 33 oz) bottle of water and filling it up four times a day minimum. That way I can space out my water consumption throuhgout the day....


Once I get close to the competition I will cut back on my water intake to show muscle definition, but I have some time for that.



1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment