Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blog Description

Hey everyone! I am doing my first Bikini competition in April and I have been trying to research information but I have not found a whole lot of info for beginners. SO I have decided to keep track of my experience and what I am doing to get ready for my first time... A bit of background info: health and fitness have been a big part of my life for quite some time now. However, doing the same workout routine without a goal can get a little boring. This is why when my friend Brittany came to me with the idea of doing an NPC Bikini competition I accepted the challenge. Lets be honest, the last time my body was even remotely bikini ready was in High School before I indulged myself during my fun college years. As I started my training I began to realize how many questions others had about health and fitness which always seemed as common knowledge to me (besides the nutrition aspect). My actions started to directly inspire and motivate other people around me. What an amazing thing! I am not trying to compete out of vanity or to win. I am competing to share my experience with others and to hopefully inspire you to live a healthy life too.

I officially started preparing for the TX Shredder in Austin on April 14th about 16 weeks out.. Stay tuned to share this exciting journey with me!

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for posting this, like you said there is not much info and this has become a goal that I am finally in a place to really get serious about. I plan to really mirror your experience. Thanks for leading the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to find some kind of info to help get me started!!

    ReplyDelete