Thursday, February 9, 2012

Support

Hola!! Happy Thursday!

I have been getting SO much love from everyone in supporting my journey for this competition and i am beyond greatful. I am so blessed to have such good people in my life. Some of you may know that this is my second attempt at training for a competition. I tried to prep at the end of the season last year and I did not have the support that I have now. Needless to say, I did not succeed. I knew I had to make some changes in my life before attempting another prep and once I did I have never been so focused. I do get tired pretty often which is understandable (two workouts a day takes a toll on you) but I feel stronger than ever before!

A lot say to me, "I am not sure how you do it." To be honest, what I am doing is not the most impressive thing in the world. I am proud of myself when I can push myself further with each workout or when I pass up on something that I would normally love to do to keep from putting myself in a position to 'cheat'. I am not perfect. There is one thing that I am most proud of though and that is passing

No comments:

Post a Comment