Monday, February 20, 2012

8 weeks- Bikini Competition! And white fish. Mmmmm

Hi friends!

Quick update this week. 8 weeks out and I had some changes. We added lots of cardio and sprints. Super tiring but each week is an adjustment. I typically have changes every two weeks so this week should be easier but still tough. Got my shoes in! They are a bit big but I can walk in them comfortably. I heard to go one size up so I did, but if there is a next time I will probably get my normal size. I practiced a bit of posing and walking just trying to get comfortable, I still have some work to do but this is where I am now:


My diet also changed. The biggest change was much more white fish..
It only took me a few months but ive found a way to enjoy my fish! I went with Swai. Its easier to keep together when measuring out portions, tastes better (in my opinion), and doesn't get slimy like the tilapia does (yuck). Here is how I make it taste yummy:

Paprika
White pepper
Black pepper
Celery seed
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Thyme

Put about 1/2 tsp of each spice on both sides of fish then bake at 375 for like 30 mins or until cooked through. I wasn't watching the time because I was prepping other foods at the same time.


More updates to come!

xoxo Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just started reading your blog tonight! Congratulations on your success with your first show! I'm out here by Austin too (Fort Hood army base). Where did you go for posing instruction?

    ReplyDelete