Saturday, March 31, 2012

2 weeks Bikini Competition

Almost there!!! This past week work was killer. I has to miss a couple workouts because of it but, hey, it pays the bills! My weight dropped a bit more to 117 mid week and I'm still getting a bit smaller and muscles are starting to show. Besides being tired I'm feeling good. Here it is:






I am writing this entry from bed. It's the weirdest thing but I have been waking up every night at 3 am on the dot, eyes WIDE open. I'm not 100% sure why but I think it has to do with my eating schedule. My last meal of the day is usually by 7 pm so by 3 am my body probably wants more?? I'll have to look into that.

I have started on the most exciting part of this whole journey, cosmetics! I am no pro but I have been looking at a lot of photos of previous competitors and I have seen some not so flattering tan jobs. I figured the darker I am naturally the better it will look on stage with the rub on tan, so I've started tanning. I thought about not using the rub on tan at all but that could have a negative effect on your score and we don't want that! My coach suggested Jan Tana which i ordered online. Guess we will see how it turns out.

Jan Tana Show Tan - 6 fl oz (177 ml)


Stage lights wash you out so rubbing on a dark tan enhances your skin tone and physique. Some other things I have seen that I am trying to avoid:

Face tan not matching your body tone.
Splotchy, uneven, color
Looking un natural while posing - I have three posing sessions this weekend with different people to get even more comfortable with my posing.
Bad makeup.


It would be terrible to have to have something that you do in minutes take away from that beautiful physique on stage that you have spent so much time and energy perfecting.

This week is the last hard week for me as far as workouts go. Diet won't be changing too much. Last week to kick it in gear! Ill be traveling next weekend for Easter so I will have to do sprints and plyo for workouts because there isn't a gym. No excuses!

God is Good, Always

Jess xo


Facebook.com/jessdoitforyou

No comments:

Post a Comment